Wednesday, August 15, 2012

On the Trail

       Here is a photograph I took a few weeks back. My wife and I went for a day hike with friends on the Plain of Six Glaciers Trail. This is a very popular trail in the Lake Louise area of Banff. Although very busy it was worth the effort. It is very beautiful and I had never seen what was at the 'other' side of Lake Louise.
       While walking behind our friends on the trail, I noticed all the angles in the picture with the trail leading up to directly below the peak of Mount Lefroy. I also thought the plants on the right made a nice frame. I waited until our friends were beneath the peak before I took the shot. Click on the picture for a better look.




1 comment:

  1. Another great photo Andrew, clicking on it makes such a difference, it really does reveal more details.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete