Friday, August 30, 2013

Upper Twin Lake

     If you have checked in on this blog from time to time, you will have noticed, that I try to give some insight into some of my photographs. It may be sharing some techniques that I have found helpful, some history on the subject in the picture, or just a little info on my time in a particular area on the lookout for interesting photos. There are also other posts where I say very little and just post a photograph. Here is one of those posts.
    Sometimes I don't have a lot to say when I post a picture. I may not have a nugget of wisdom to share, mostly because I haven't got too many to hand out. I am still learning a lot, and what I do know is no revelation to anyone who has the slightest interest in photography. So sometimes I am content to just share a photograph that hopefully, someone else besides myself, finds interesting and enjoyable.
    This is a photo of Upper Twin Lake in Banff National Park, taken on a recent back pack trip. Thanks for looking.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment