Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tantallon Castle - take two

        Here is another view of Tantallon Castle in Scotland. In this photograph I found some interesting rocks for the foreground and used a longer exposure to blur the clouds and the pool of water below the rocks. If I have the time, I usually try to find a variety of compositions of a subject, different angles, foreground elements, focal lengths, etc. Changing your vantage point, even if it is only a few feet away, can give you a whole new look. Picture quality improves if you click on it.


2 comments:

  1. Pure eye-candy! These are the moments when I wish I could comment in German - would be a lot easier to describe what I see and feel!
    The image is so crisp and clear - very interesting foreground and nicely balanced - love it! Thanks for sharing your photographic gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ulina! This was one of the favorite castles on our trip.

    ReplyDelete